Caregiver Pilot Program 2019-2024
Immigration Canada has announced 2 new Caregiver immigration pilots. The Home Child Care Provider (NOC4411) and Home Support Worker (NOC4412) pilots are the new Caregiver immigration pathway to Canada. It will open for applications on June 18, 2019.
This new program will replace the expiring Caring for Children and Caring for People with High Medical Needs pilots.
Caregivers will now have to meet the standard criteria for economic immigration before you are granted a work permit.
- IETLS/CELPIP/TEF/TCF for Canada = CLB/NCLC 5
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate/advanced diploma of at least 1 year in Canada or ECA
- 24-months of work experience within 36-months prior the submission of the application of the following jobs:
- Home Child Provider (NOC 4411)
- Home Support Worker (NOC 4412)
- If you do not have work experience, you need a genuine job offer (LMIA is not required)
Since the work permit is granted base on occupation-specific rather than employer-specific, candidate have flexibility in changing their employer if necessary. Also, the immediate member of the principal applicant can accompany them to Canada. This pilot will give the principal applicant a lot of advantages when apply for permanent residency.
The processing time of this program is 12-18 months.
GTR Immigration is proud to have connection across Canada to help the candidate to find their desired jobs and employers in Canada. We are committed to support our clients from the moment they receive their work permit to Canadian permanent residency. Please send us your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can make assessment on your profile.
Have any further questions. Ask it at our forum @ canadaimmigrationforum.ca