Job ID 135750
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
0911- Manufacturing Managers (High Demand Jobs in Saskatchewan – Future jobs)
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Greentech Resources analyzed that Manufacturing Managers – 0911 NOC is one of the high-demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties :
- Plan, organize direct, control, and analyze the operations of a manufacturing establishment or a manufacturing firm’s operations or production department.
- Develop and implement strategies for maximizing the usage of materials, labour, and equipment in order to reach production goals.
- Plan and manage the budgeting process for your department.
- Create manufacturing schedules and keep a raw material inventory.
- Employees must be hired, supervised, and trained or overseen in the use of new equipment or manufacturing procedures.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of a college or university program in engineering or business administration is usually required.
- Five to ten years of supervisory experience in manufacturing are required.