Job ID 136222
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Greentech Resources analyzed that Shipper and Receivers 1521 Noc is one of the high-demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties :
- Determine the method of shipment and coordinate shipping; physically or electronically prepare bills of lading, customs forms, invoices, and other shipping paperwork.
- Assemble containers and crates, manually or by computer, record contents, pack products to be transported, and attach identifying information and shipping instructions.
- Supervise the loading and unloading of items from trucks or other modes of transportation.
- Inspect and verify incoming items against invoices or other papers, keep track of shortages, and discard damaged goods.
- Unpack, code, and route products to proper storage locations.
- Maintain internal record-keeping methods, whether manual or electronic.
- To load, unload, transport, and store products, you may use a forklift, a hand truck, or other equipment.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Experience in a related clerical occupation or as a warehouse worker may be required.
- A forklift certificate may be required.
- A driver’s licence may be required.