Job ID 136343
Career Level Executive
Experience 1-2 Years
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Greentech Resources analyzed that Production Logistics Co-ordinators – 1523 is one of the high-demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties :
- Compile precise worksheets and specifications based on the customer’s instructions.
- Estimate the supplies and labour needed for production, building, and other tasks.
Consult with the production supervisor on the most cost- and time-effective ways to schedule production runs.
- Meetings with other production clerks, warehouse, production, and construction supervisors, as well as purchasing and inventory management, should be scheduled on a regular basis
- Coordinate and track the movement of components, supplies, and materials within an organization, ensuring that supplies, materials, and products arrive on time.
- Using manual or digital methods, prepare and maintain various reports on job progress, materials consumed, production rates, and other production data.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required and college may be required.
- Previous clerical experience or experience as a production worker may be required.