Job ID 136483
Career Level Executive
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Manufacturing and Warehouse
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga.Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Greentech Resources analyzed that Purchasing and Inventory Control Workers 1524-Noc is one of the high-demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties :
Purchasing control workers
- Examine requisition requests for accuracy and make sure that materials, equipment, and stock aren’t already in stock.
- Prepare purchase orders by obtaining price quotes from catalogues and vendors.
- Charge or transmit invoices to relevant accounts after calculating order costs.
- Purchases are processed inside the purchasing authority.
- Contact suppliers to arrange delivery and to resolve any shortages, late deliveries, or other issues.
- Prepare purchasing files, reports, and pricing lists, and keep them up to date.
Inventory control workers
- Using manual or digital inventory systems, keep track of inventory levels as supplies, equipment, and stock are issued, transferred inside an establishment, or sold to the general public.
- Using manual or electronic inventory systems, compile inventory reports, capturing the number, type, and value of commodities, equipment, and stock on hand.
- Prepare requisition orders for supplies, equipment, and inventory replenishment.
- Maintain stock rotation, as well as the disposal and accounting for obsolete stock.
- Enter data for inventory modifications, stock replenishment/relocation, and production scheduling.
- Reconcile physical and electronic inventory.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Courses in purchasing management may be required for purchasing clerks.
- Courses in production and inventory management and the ability to operate a computerized inventory system may be required for inventory clerks.