Job ID 136750
Career Level Executive
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga.Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Greentech Resources analyzed that Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians 2231-Noc is one of the high-demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties :
- Engineers who work in the field of civil engineering
- From basic concepts and sketches, create conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs and drawings.
- Prepare blueprints, cost and material estimates, project schedules, and reports.
- To provide data for engineering projects, supervise or execute field surveys, inspections, or technical examinations of terrain, soils, drainage and water supply systems, road and highway systems, buildings, and structures.
- Inspect and test construction materials yourself or have someone else do it for you.
- Construction projects may be supervised, monitored, and inspected. Technicians in civil engineering
- Contribute to the creation of engineering requirements and drawings.
- To give data for engineering projects, participate in field surveys, inspections, or technical examinations of terrain, soils, drainage and water supply systems, road and highway systems, buildings, and structures.
- Perform a variety of technical tasks in support of civil engineering projects.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of a two- or three-year college program in civil engineering technology or a closely related discipline is usually required for civil engineering technologists.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college program in civil engineering technology is usually required for civil engineering technicians.
- Certification in civil engineering technology or in a related field is available through provincial associations of engineering/applied science technologists and technicians and may be required for some positions.