Job ID 136624
Career Level Executive
Experience 1-2 Years
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga.Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Greentech Resources analyzed that Industrial Engineering and Manufacturing Technologists and Technicians 2233-Noc is one of the high-demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties :
- Industrial engineers and technologists work in the manufacturing industry.
In manufacturing or other businesses, develop and implement production, inventory, and quality assurance programmes.
- Plan factory layouts and manufacturing facilities.
- Create and implement work-study and similar programmes.
- Develop and implement plans and programmes for industrial health, safety, and fire prevention, as well as to conduct safety training programmes.
- Develop applications for the control of robots, CNC machines, and other industrial processes and operations utilizing CAD/CAM (computer-assisted drafting, computer-assisted manufacturing).
- Technicians in industrial engineering and manufacturing.
- Assist with plant layout design.
- Measure the effectiveness of your effort or do further research.
- Assist in the production of estimates, timetables, specifications, and reports by collecting and compiling operational or experimental data.
- In support of quality assurance and industrial health and safety programmes, collect and evaluate data and samples.
- Establish manufacturing and processing methods and variables, programme machine or equipment controls, monitor production, and inspect processes.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of a two- or three-year college program or equivalent in industrial engineering technology, pulp and paper technology, plastics technology, textile technology, manufacturing technology or a related discipline is usually required for industrial engineering or manufacturing technologists.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college program in industrial engineering technology or in a related discipline is usually required for industrial engineering or manufacturing technicians.
- Certification in industrial engineering or manufacturing technology or in a related field is available through provincial or territorial associations of engineering/applied science technologists and technicians and may be required for some positions.
- A period of supervised work experience, usually two years, is required before certification.