Job ID 136802
Career Level Executive
Experience 1-2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga.Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Greentech Resources analyzed that Construction Estimators 2234-Noc is one of the high-demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan.
This group performs some or all of the following duties :
- Prepare estimates of likely material, labour, and equipment costs for construction projects using contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings, and specifications.
- Tendering procedures are advised, tenders are examined and analyzed, tender awards are recommended, and negotiations are conducted.
- Establish and maintain a tendering process, as well as methods and procedures for cost monitoring and reporting.
- For the duration of a project, prepare cost and expenditure statements and predictions at regular intervals.
- Create and maintain a supplier, contractor, and subcontractor directory.
- Engineers, architects, owners, contractors, and subcontractors are consulted and communicated with, and economic feasibility studies on cost estimates are prepared.
- Construction projects are managed and coordinated, and construction progress schedules are prepared.
- Estimators may focus on structural, electrical, or mechanical building projects.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a three-year college program in civil or construction engineering technology or Several years of experience as a qualified tradesperson in a construction trade such as plumbing, carpentry or electrical, is required.
- Certification by the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors is usually required.