Job ID 139444
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Cooks for our client based in Edmonton, Alberta who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP
Cooks prepare and cook a wide variety of foods. They are employed in restaurants, hotels, hospitals and other health care institutions, central food commissaries, educational institutions and other establishments. They are also employed aboard ships and at construction and logging campsites.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Plan and cook total dinners or individual dishes and food varieties
- Plan and cook unique suppers for patients as taught by a dietitian or culinary expert
- Timetable and oversee kitchen assistants
- Supervise kitchen activities
- Keep up with stock and records of food, supplies and hardware
- May set up and supervise buffets
- May clean kitchen and workspace
- May design menus, decide the size of food segments, gauge food prerequisites and expenses, and screen and request supplies
- May recruit and prepare kitchen staff.
- Cooks might represent considerable authority in planning and cooking ethnic food or uncommon dishes.