Job ID 137287
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga.Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Greentech Resources analyzed that Woodworking machine operators 9437 – Noc is one of the high-demand jobs in the province of Saskatchewan. We are in talks with some of the prospective employers for this job. This job will soon be published by us thus if you wish to be ahead in the competition post your profile now, which will be kept in our database to be sent to employers in the sequence of their receipt. Most of our prospective & current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada have supported LMIA/PNP.
So, you can be present in our database irrespective of your residency status in Canada. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Saskatchewan
This group performs some or all of the following duties :
- Set up, programme, and operate one or more CNC or manual woodworking machines, such as saws, moulders, lathes, routers, planers, edgers, presses, shapers, drills, and sanders, to create or repair wooden parts for furniture, fixtures, and other wood items.
- To apply wood veneer to wood surfaces, use glueing equipment to glue pieces of wood together.
- Fabricate wood products such as coat hangers, mop handles, clothing pins, and other items using preset special-purpose woodworking machines.
- Read specs and comprehend them, or listen to verbal directions.
- Equipment may be cleaned and lubricated, and parts replaced as needed.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Some secondary school education is usually required.
- On-the-job training is usually provided.
- Experience as a labourer in the same company may be required.