- Career Level Others
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Accounting and Finance
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Accounting clerk (NOC 1431) in Regina, SK location – 01 positions available (Looking for candidates inside Canada). GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Accounting clerk
- Collect and sort invoices and checks
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of college or other courses certified by the Certified General Accountants Association of Canada, Canadian Securities Institute or Canadian Bookkeepers Association may be required.
- Some accounting clerks must be bondable.