- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Accounting and Finance
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Accounting Tech and Bookkeeper (NOC 1311) for our client based in Alberta – 02 positions available who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Accounting technicians and bookkeepers maintain complete sets of books, keep records of accounts, verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions, and provide personal bookkeeping services. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Keep monetary records and build up, keep up with and balance different records utilizing manual and electronic accounting frameworks
- Post diary sections and accommodate accounts, plan preliminary equilibrium of books, keep up with general records and get ready budget summaries
- Work out and plan checks for payrolls and for utility, charge and different bills
- Finish and submit charge settlement shapes, labourers’ remuneration structures, benefits commitment structures and other government archives
- Get ready assessment forms and perform other individual accounting administrations
- Get ready other factual, monetary and bookkeeping reports.
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.