Job ID 341142
Career Level Executive
Experience 1-2 Years
Administrative assistants perform a variety of administrative duties in support of managerial and professional employers. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors. Candidate should be able to read, write and speak one or more the language as mentioned – Punjabi, Gujarati, Mandarin or Vietnamese.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- May organize conferences.
- Knowledge about Canadian immigration.
- Has 1-3 years of experience in an immigration firm or related setting.
- Currently living in Dubai.
GTR Immigration: One of Canada renowned the most established consultant and foreign worker recruitment agencies based in Saskatchewan, Canada and is currently hiring for Inhouse team.