Job ID 351904
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and re-ordering supplies
- Ensure client records are up to date
- Review and maintain written and computer files, plus conduct data entry
- Research and collect information
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Provide recommendations according to customer needs or preferences
- Associate’s Degree in a related field
- 2 years working in the service or administrative industry preferred
- Ability to type a certain rate of words per minute
- Multilingual may be preferred or required
- Prepare accurate reports
- Ability to write persuasively
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace
Required Years of experience: 2 Years
Salary: $17.50 – $32.00 / Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com