Job ID 111798
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Administrative Assistants ( NOC 1241 ) in Regina, SK location – 01 positions available (Looking for candidates inside Canada). GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
An Immigration Case Worker/Administrative Assistant who has 1-2 years of related work experience to join the team. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to all types of immigration cases.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistants
- Ensure maintenance of filing systems to be organized, accessible and support business operations effectively.
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Providing comprehensive support to the Business Development, Marketing and Human Resources Team.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Set up and maintenance of manual and computerized information filing systems
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- Taking Calls, liaising with clients to make appointments and collect required information
- Preparing agreements, forms and documentation for visa applications
- Helping Students with preparing admission applications and submitting with Institutions
and follow ups
- Accounts and other data entry, preparing invoices
- General correspondence, administration, filing duties
- Perform duties as required
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
- Respond to telephone, in-person and email inquiries.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Organize files and keep records.
- Type letters, reports and other documents.
Qualification and Skills Requirement
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
- Exception written and spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- Proficient in English, Hindi and Punjabi – Preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy with work
- Some knowledge in preparing forms, visa applications
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Preferably from Immigration and recruitment industry
- Candidates eligible to work full time can only apply
- Familiarity with Zoom/webEx/Video conferencing/calendars