Job ID 356507
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
- Visit customers to identify and assess their business and technical needs.
- Assisting clients with business planning.
- Collect and analyze data, crop yields and financial reports to measure performance.
- Prepare or amend a business or operational plan.
- Organize and conduct field tests to find solutions to customer problems
- Plan and implement improvements for customers.
- Organize presentations, demonstrations, trainings and farm walks for clients.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with customers.
- Research and keep abreast of any relevant developments in the field of agriculture.
- Perform administrative tasks, manage budgets and accounts, update information and prepare reports.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in agriculture or related science is required.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Sales and persuasion skills, as well as the ability to maintain relationships
- Technical and analytical skills
- Business acumen
- Computer skills
- Ability to work well in a group.
Required Years of experience: 1-2 years
Salary: $22.15 – $33.65/hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com