Job ID 66733
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Greentech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring for Android Developer our client based in Singapore . GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
Work Location: Singapore /Remote
○ Designing and building mobile applications for Android platform.
○ Ensuring the quality and performance of applications to specifications.
○ Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Skill requirements:
○ 2+ years’ working experience on Android app development, experience in
networking and utility classes is preferred.
○ Knowledge of computer networking, such as HTTP, TLS, DNS, and TCP.
○ Familiar with Java / Kotlin, Android’s working principle and architecture,
understand the features in different Android versions.
○ Familiar with common components such as Android Jetpack, OkHttp.
Proficient in tools and methodology for JNI development, debugging, and
○ Proficient in code versioning tools Git.
○ Familiar with various network protocols, wireless network characteristics and
○ Has good coding style with clear coding structure, good learning ability and
problem solving skills.
○ Serious and responsible, team player with good communication skills.
○ Effective bilingual in English and Mandarin for communication with overseas