Job ID 309950
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and has grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have a wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi-location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for Asphalt Spreader Operator for our employer based in Sudbury, Ontario location- 02 positions who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Responsibilities for Asphalt Spreader Operator
- Operate asphalt spreader and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner
- Adjust equipment as directed by the Paving Foreman (align paver, attach extensions, regulate heat, lower augers, hopper control, etc.).
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of Interpaving Limited Health & Safety Policy Program.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Work Flexible hours
- Two (2) years of experience within the road construction industry
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma is an asset.
- Ability to use tools and equipment required to perform the work (e.g. hand and power tools, etc.)
- Ability to handle the weight handling of mass up to 45kg (100lbs)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and best practices within areas of responsibility.
- Satisfactory health, attendance and former employment history.
- Must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess a valid driver’s license, have an acceptable driving record.