- Job ID 344673
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Automobile
- Qualifications Apprenticeship
Company Name: Harry’s Auto Service
Company Address: 2202 Hanselman Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6A4
Location of work: 2202 Hanselman Avenue, Saskatoon, SK
Number of job openings: 2
Job title: Automobile Mechanic
– Inspect automobiles, including all systems and parts, using diagnostic tools
– Test devices and isolate faults using computerized diagnostic equipment
– Repair, replace, and otherwise fix parts of automobile systems including their wheels, brakes, steering, suspension, engines, exhaust, electrical systems, and fuel system using specialized equipment designed for these unique tasks
– Complete routine maintenance checks, including oil changes, lamp replacements, tire changes and rotations, essential fluid replacement like brakes and coolant, and general tune-ups
– Consult with customers on all work performed and give advice on future work that may be required
– Clean interior and exterior of vehicles, including vacuuming, washing, and polishing
– Report to supervisory or managerial staff with all work performed and to gather information on new work orders
Terms of employment: Full-time, permanent position (approximately 32-40 hours per week); daytime, evening, and weekend shifts may be required
Wage: $26.00-30.00/hour, depending on experience and training
Education/experience required: Must have completed automobile mechanic apprenticeship program OR have at least 2 to 3 years of experience working as an automobile mechanic in a commercial setting.
Language requirement: Must be comfortable writing, speaking, and otherwise communicating in English.
How To Apply:
In-person: 2202 Hanselman Avenue, Saskatoon, SK (between 10am and 4pm)
We encourage applications from under-represented populations, such as Indigenous Canadians, newcomers to Canada, and disabled people. We appreciate your interest in applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.