Job ID 106937
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Bartenders (NOC 6512) for our client based in Canada – 01 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Bartenders
- Provides a pleasant drinking experience to customers.
- Serves drinks while maintaining a clean and sanitary bar area.
- Attends to the detail and presentation of each order.
- Prepares and maintains ingredients by following recipes.
- Adheres to proper alcohol handling, sanitation, and safety procedures, and maintains appropriate dating, labeling, and rotation of all beverage items.
- Coordinates daily supply inventory for bar and submits orders to supervisor; assists with receipt of deliveries.
- Contributes to daily, holiday, and theme drink menus in collaboration with supervisor.
- Ensures smooth operation of bar services during absence of supervisor.
- Completes cleaning according to daily and weekly schedules, including dishwashing as needed.
- Assists with orienting new employees to their work area.
- Listens to customer complaints and suggestions and resolves complaints.
- Instructs personnel in use of new equipment and cleaning methods and provides efficient and effective methods of maintaining work area.
- Participates in and/or contributes to programs, committees, or projects designed to improve quality of service and employee productivity.
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Completion of college or other program in bartending or completion of courses in mixing drinks is usually required.
- Responsible beverage service certification may be required.