- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Recruitment/Staffing/RPO Jobs
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Greentech is currently hiring for “Business Associate ” in Fredericton, NB
As a Business Associate you will be providing recruitment/human resources solutions to the employers looking to fill in their full-time-permanent position. This role involves identifying and contacting employers via phone calls, emails or in-person visits to understand their employment needs and offer them with the quality candidates from overseas/locally through the Temporary foreign worker program (LMIA) or the Provincial Nominee program.
Qualification and experience
- +2 years’ experience in Business development/sales within a fast paced office environment
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
- Exception written and spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Diploma/Post Graduate in sales & marketing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Time flexibility
- Driving license
- Should be willing to travel
- Preferably from Immigration and recruitment industry
- Candidates eligible to work full time can only apply
Greentech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
- A candidate who understands the full recruitment cycle.
- A candidate creative enough to try new ideas to recruit new business.
- A candidate who understands the Temporary foreign worker program and know how to sell it to the businesses.
- Calling the potential employers looking to hire workers.
- Offering them with tailor-made solutions to their recruitment needs.
- Explaining the complete Temporary foreign worker program (LMIA) or the Provincial Nominee program to employers.
- Complete the administrative portions of the recruitment process such as scheduling interviews, completing applications etc.
- Utilize different tools to understand the local labor market, recruiting opportunities and industry trends.
- All contacts should be handled in a professional and courteous manner. •
- Determine caller’s’ needs and answer their questions, resolve issues, or route calls as necessary.
- Review and respond to all online applications each day
- Provide administrative and organizational support
- File applications, associate paperwork, and other documents
- Maintain confidentiality of all processed documents
- Perform other related duties as necessary