Job ID 55731
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As a Business Associate you will be providing recruitment/human resources solutions to the employers looking to fill in their full-time-permanent position. This role involves identifying and contacting employers via phone calls, emails or in-person visits to understand their employment needs and offer them with the quality candidates from overseas/locally through the Temporary foreign worker program (LMIA) or the Provincial Nominee program.
Qualification and experience
- +2 years’ experience in Business development/sales within a fast paced office environment
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
- Exception written and spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Diploma/Post Graduate in sales & marketing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Time flexibility
- Driving license
- Should be willing to travel
- Preferably from Immigration and recruitment industry
- Candidates eligible to work full time can only apply
- A candidate who understands the full recruitment cycle.
- A candidate creative enough to try new ideas to recruit new business.
- A candidate who understands the Temporary foreign worker program and know how to sell it to the businesses.
- Calling the potential employers looking to hire workers.
- Offering them with tailor-made solutions to their recruitment needs.
- Explaining the complete Temporary foreign worker program (LMIA) or the Provincial Nominee program to employers.
- Complete the administrative portions of the recruitment process such as scheduling interviews, completing applications etc.
- Utilize different tools to understand the local labor market, recruiting opportunities and industry trends.
- All contacts should be handled in a professional and courteous manner. •
- Determine caller’s’ needs and answer their questions, resolve issues, or route calls as necessary.
- Review and respond to all online applications each day
- Provide administrative and organizational support
- File applications, associate paperwork, and other documents
- Maintain confidentiality of all processed documents
- Perform other related duties as necessary