- Job ID 335321
- Experience 5 Years
- Industry Business Operations
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Business Development Manager (NOC 0412)
Job description NOC (0412)
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Therefore, we are looking for a business development manager who can do the following duties
- Manage our various franchise operations across the globe
- Reaching expected clients to lay out compatibility and organize gatherings.
- Arranging and directing new showcasing drives.
- Investigating associations and people to track down new open doors.
- Expanding the worth of current clients while drawing in new ones.
- Finding and growing new business sectors and further developing deals.
- Going to gatherings and industry occasions.
- Creating statements and proposition for clients.
- Creating objectives for the improvement group and business development.
- Preparing staff and assisting colleagues with fostering their abilities.
- Growing new deals regions and markets
- Arranging and coordinating promoting or publicizing efforts.
- Teaming up with outreach groups and different groups to meet targets.
- Recruiting, preparing, and overseeing sales reps, IT team, customer service team, client retention, and any other teams that work for the company.
- Making deals introductions for likely clients
- Overseeing contracts
- Tending to client complaints or concerns
Requirements (NOC 0412)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, business development or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to speak more than 2 languages preferred. (not mandatory)
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and other business software.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Job Type: Full-time NOC (0412)
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year