Job ID 68911
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Business Development Manager
Greentech is currently hiring for “Business Development Manager ” in Alberta(Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton)
As a Business Development Manager, you will be providing recruitment/human resources solutions to the employers looking to fill in their full-time permanent position. This role involves identifying and contacting employers via phone calls, emails or in-person visits to understand their employment needs and offer them quality candidates from overseas/locally through the Temporary foreign worker program (LMIA) or the Provincial Nominee program.
- A candidate who understands the full recruitment cycle.
- A candidate creative enough to try new ideas to recruit new business.
- A candidate who understands the Temporary foreign worker program and knows how to sell it to businesses.
- Calling the potential employers looking to hire workers.
- Offering them with tailor-made solutions to their recruitment needs.
Qualification and experience
- +2 years’ experience in Business development/sales within a fast-paced office environment
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
- Exception written and spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Diploma/Post Graduate in sales & marketing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team management experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Time flexibility
- Preferably from Immigration and recruitment industry
- Candidates eligible to work full time can only apply
- Familiarity with Zoom/webEx/Video Conferencing/Calendars
Greentech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.