- Career Level Executive
- Experience 1-2 Years
- Industry Recruitment/Staffing/RPO Jobs
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GreenTech Resources is looking for a Business Development Specialist (NOC 4163) in our North Saskatchewan location (Looking for candidates inside Canada).
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga.
Responsibilities for Business Development Specialist
⦁ Assist Immigration consultants in Developing growth strategies and plans to generate new business.
⦁ Assist and Support Immigration consultants in Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
⦁ Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
⦁ Increasing client base by creating lead generation.
⦁ Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
⦁ Communicating and Writing email proposals to clients and Employers.
⦁ Following industry trends locally and internationally
⦁ Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
⦁ Meeting the sales targets consistently.
⦁ Researching trends and new marketing opportunities and brainstorming ideas.
⦁ Ability to build relationships with clients.
⦁ Assist immigration consultants by making cold calls to prospective employers and clients
This is what you typically need for the job
- Proficiency in MS office – word, excel, ppt. and outlook
- Exception written and spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team management experience
- Preferably from Immigration and recruitment industry
- Candidates eligible to work full time can only apply
- Familiarity with Zoom/webEx/Video Conferencing/Calendars