- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry Meat Processing
- Qualifications Diploma
Butcher (NOC 6331)
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Butcher for our client based in Saskatchewan who is ready to support an SINP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
- Cut, trim, and otherwise prepare standard cuts of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish for sale at self-serve counters or according to customers’ orders
- Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines
- Prepare special displays of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish
- Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats, poultry or fish and may wrap prepared meats, poultry, fish and shellfish
- Manage inventory, keep records of sales and determine amount, product line and freshness of products according to company and customer requirements
- Ensure food storage conditions are adequate
- May supervise other butchers, meat cutters or fishmongers.