Job ID 322755
Experience 3 Years
Company Name: Cupboard Brothers Cabinet Factory
Company Address: 1333 Park St, Regina, SK S4N 2E8
Location of work: 1333 Park St, Regina, SK
Number of job openings: 2
Job title: Cabinetmaker
– Select appropriate materials, fittings, and tools for each cabinet, and cut materials down to size, as needed
– Plan how to assemble and fasten all required materials, and ensure the project is completed in a timely fashion
– Create both standard and custom-made components of cabinetry, including cabinet doors, frames, and panels
– Utilize a variety of hand tools, including saws, drills, sanders, clamps, and glues
– Apply sealant, varnish, and paint to cabinets, as required
– Inspect each completed item to ensure its accuracy and compliance with specifications
– Repair parts of cabinets that have been sent in for servicing
– Comply with all company safety procedures to minimize injury
Terms of employment: Full-time, permanent position (approximately 32-40 hours per week); daytime shifts are typical, but weekend shifts may be required
Wage: $21-25/hour, depending on experience and education.
Education/experience required: Completion of high school education is required. Completion of apprenticeship program in Cabinetmaker trade, carpentry, or millwork or a combination of post-secondary training and on-the-job work experience of approximately 3 to 4 years is required for the position.
Skills required: Must be capable of working safely and accurately, often without supervision, adhering to company standards and protocols.
Language requirement: Must be comfortable writing, speaking, and otherwise communicating in English.
How To Apply:
In-person: 1333 Park St, Regina, SK S4N 2E8
We encourage applications from under-represented populations, such as Indigenous Canadians, newcomers to Canada, and disabled people. We appreciate your interest in applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.