Job ID 65470
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Carpenter/roofer (NOC:7271) for our client based in Atlantic Provinces, Canada who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP . GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.