Job ID 388050
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
APPLY NOW! Carpenters Jobs in Canada (NOC 7271) *This Job Posting is for Future Opportunities*
Carpenters Jobs in Canada (NOC 7271)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints. Assist supervisor in structural design, planning, layout and installation.
- Repair and install doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs and other fixtures as required.
- The ability to assess the quality of furniture and materials.
- Ability to operate other tools, machines and equipment.
- Observe local building codes and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Capable of standing for long periods of time, climbing, pulling and lifting heavy objects.
- Measure, mark and arrange materials according to established layout according to plan or supervisor’s instructions.
- Cutting and shaping structures, forms or other accessories of wood, plastic, fiberglass or drywall.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools to safely build assigned projects.
- Join the materials using the most suitable nail, screw, stapler or adhesive. Ensure accuracy of work by checking completed projects with tools such as levels, survey equipment, or square frames; Fix problems as needed.
- Create wooden forms for pouring concrete or for tunnels, bridges, culverts.
- Assembling and dismantling scaffolding.
- Installing windows and doors.
- Meet local building and safety codes and guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Carpenters Jobs in Canada (NOC 7271)
- Completion of an accredited vocational course or a minimum of 4 years of experience as a cruise level carpenter.
- Additional certification may be required.
- Good communication skills.
- Physical fitness with good hand-eye coordination.
- Mathematical knowledge.
- Ability to understand instructions and read blueprints.
- Ability to solve mathematical problems quickly and accurately.
- Ability to properly maintain and use trading tools.
- Thorough understanding of carpentry principles and methods.
- Works well in a group.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Salary: $20.00 – $26.00 per hour
Required Years of Experience: 1 year to 2 years of experience or in related field.
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates.
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com