Job ID 353638
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Sales and Retail
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED! Cashier Jobs in Canada NOC 6611
Cashier Jobs in Canada Job Description NOC 6611
- Processing cash, credit, or check transactions with customers
- Create sales at the cash register by scanning items, listing and summing customer purchases
- Greeting customers, answering questions, helping to find items, providing advice and recommendations
- Enter price changes based on the price list and sales bulletin
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport
- Follow all business procedures related to purchasing coupons, gift cards, or certain items such as alcohol or cigarettes
- Maintaining a clean workspace
- Confirming credit acceptance by verifying and recording your driver’s license number. Operation of credit card authentication system
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information
Cashier Jobs in Canada Job Requirements NOC 6611
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math and computer skills
- Easily adapt schedules, tasks, and priorities to your business needs as needed
- 1-2 years of retail experience desired
- Ability to process transactions accurately and responsibly
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge in Point of Sale systems (POS)
Terms Of Employment:
- Full Time
- Permanent Position
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- 32 – 40 Hours per Week
Required Years of Experience: 1 to 2 Years of Experience in the same setting is required
Salary: $11.81 – $12.00 per Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org