Job ID 381859
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
APPLY NOW! Cashiers Jobs in Canada (NOC 65100) *Jobs In-Demand*
Cashiers Jobs in Canada (NOC 65100)
- Greet customers, answer their questions, help them locate items, and offer advice or recommendations.
- Use scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronic devices.
- Balance the cash register and generate reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accept payments, ensure all prices and quantities are correct, and demonstrate receipts for each customer.
- Handling returns and exchanges, handling complaints.
- Wrap or wrap purchased items to ensure safe transportation.
- Follow all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or tobacco.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following procedures, rules and regulations. Contribute to team effort by achieving relevant results as needed.
- Provide a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Record sales on the cash register by scanning items, itemizing, and totaling customer purchases.
- Solve customer problems and answer questions.
- Iterate and aggregate purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and non-taxable items; and operate the cash register.
- Enter price changes by referring to price lists and special sales bulletins.
- Verify credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license numbers; and operate the credit card authorization system.
- Weigh the safe by counting money at the start and end of a shift.
- Provide pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintain cash operations by following policies and procedures and reporting necessary changes.
Cashiers Jobs in Canada (NOC 65100)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or checkout experience.
- The ability to handle transactions with precision and accountability.
- High energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- The ability to stand, walk, lift heavy objects, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to deliver impeccable service.
- Attention to detail. Helpful and polite approach to complaint handling.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- 35 to 40 hours per week
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime
Required Years of Experience: 1 year to 2 years experience in Cashiers or in related field.
Salary: $11.81 – $12.00/Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org