Job ID 378014
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED! Cleaning Supervisors Jobs in Canada (62024) *Jobs In-Demand*
Cleaning Supervisors Jobs in Canada (62024)
- Responsible for overseeing the work activities of cleaners within his/her department, be it in a firm, hotel, or residential building.
- Establishes or puts in place cleaning schedules, and also assigns cleaners/workers under his/her supervision to different duties and/or roles.
- Discusses general cleaning procedures and/or methods with the staff/workers that are assigned to different areas/tasks; recommends and carries out changes in procedures (cleaning methods) if the need arises.
- Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
- Coaching and developing employees (cleaners)
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also request for replacement
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
- Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building
- Reviewing work schedules
- Ordering of cleaning materials
- Monitoring of all cleaning activities
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
Cleaning Supervisors Jobs in Canada (62024)
- Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and even in listening
- Must have good interpersonal attributes. That is to say, the supervisor must be someone that gets along easily with people (easily approachable)
- Must be outstanding when it comes to organization and coordination of both humans and their activities
- Must display a high level of integrity due to the fact that he/she may be in a position to take care of people’s personal belongings
- Excellent decision-making ability is a must-have
- Must be proactive in the line of duty
- Must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, and most importantly, lead a team
- Should have a clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles
- Must have relevant experience in cleaning and supervision of cleaning procedures
- A basic degree in any hospitality-related field is also required
- Recruitment process for this role may include a pre-employment assessment test to screen applicants.
Terms of Employment
- Full Time
- Permanent Position
- 40 Hours a week
- Day, Night, Shift, Weekend
Required Years of Experience: 1-2 Years of experience
Salary: $14.00 – $23.00 per hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com