Job ID 309963
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
GreenTech Resources was established in 2016 and have grown to be one of the leading in recruitment, immigration and settlement consultation in the prairies region. We have wide reach across the globe through our own offices, agents and channel partners. We can support our clients all across Canada through our multi location offices.
GreenTech Resources is looking for Concrete Finisher for our employer based in Sudbury, Ontario location- 02 positions who are ready to support an LMIA/PNP.
Responsibilities for Concrete Finisher
- Erect and verify formwork that hold the concrete
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the required alignment and elevation
- Place, spread and finish, using hand or power trowel, screed, and floats
- Finish concrete surface using broom, trowel, float, etc.
- Chip, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge
- Monitor curing process as per the surrounding wind, heat, and/or cold
- Signal concrete trucks and direct chute to place concrete into forms
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of Interpaving Limited Health & Safety Policy Program.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma is an asset.
- One (1) year or more of directly related experience
- Ability to use tools and equipment required to perform the work (e.g. hand and power tools, etc.)
- Ability to handle the weight handling of mass up to 45kg (100lbs)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and best practices within areas of responsibility.
- Satisfactory health, attendance and former employment history.
- Must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess a valid driver’s licence, have an acceptable driving record.