Job ID 349412
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
Company Name: Tokyo Express
Company Address: Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB T7X 4J3
Location of Work: Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB
Number of job openings: 6
Job title: Cook
- Prepare and cook full meals for customers
- Clean kitchen and all food preparation surfaces
- Monitor supplies required for kitchen work and order supplies, as required
- Train new cook staff in food preparation, cooking, and handling
- Assist with menu planning and deciding which dishes should be served in the restaurant
Terms of Employment: Full-time; part-time; permanent position; daytime, evening, and weekend shifts may be required; between 30-40 hours per week for full-time staff, whereas part-time hours vary
Wage: $16.00-$20.00/hour, based on experience and training
Education required: Must have completed high school education. Completion of apprenticeship program for cooks, or other post-secondary education in commercial cooking, may substitute for required work experience.
Work experience required: Must have completed 2 years of experience working as a cook in a commercial setting.
Language requirement: Must be able to write, speak, and communicate in English.
How to apply:
In-person: Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB between 12pm-6pm
We encourage applications from under-represented populations, such as Indigenous Canadians, newcomers to Canada, and disabled people. We appreciate your interest in applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.