Job ID 384501
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED! Cooks Jobs in Canada (NOC 63200) *Jobs In-Demand*
Cooks Jobs in Canada (NOC 63200)
- Prepare delicious meals for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prepare ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, bake, grill, grill or fry meat, fish, vegetables and other ingredients.
- Check the freshness of food and ingredients.
- Dress up and decorate the dishes. Work well, under pressure and on time.
- Make sure the kitchen, equipment and utensils are clean.
- Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff along with the Restaurant Manager.
- Impress our diners with great food.
- Delight your customers by providing an enjoyable dining experience.
- Serve meals while reviewing recipes; assemble, combine and cook ingredients; and maintenance of a sanitary kitchen.
- Implement cold food production according to the standard of plating instruction specification.
- Take care of the details and presentation of each order.
- Complete hot meal preparation by baking, sautéing, roasting, frying and baking ingredients and by assembling and chilling cold ingredients.
- Store leftovers according to established standards.
- Coordinate the daily inventory of food supplies for the cafeteria. Submit commands to supervisor.
- Support local delivery.
- Contribute to daily menus, holidays, and themes in collaboration with a supervisor.
- Ensure the normal operation of cafeteria services in the absence of supervision.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of equipment, food storage and work areas. Perform daily and weekly scheduled cleaning and wash dishes/pots as required.
- Help orient new employees to their field of work.
- Listen to customer complaints and suggestions and resolve complaints.
- Make recommendations within work parameters and report more complex concerns to supervisors.
- Educate employees on the use of new equipment and cleaning methods and provide effective and efficient work area maintenance methods. Participate in and/or contribute to programs, committees, or projects that improve service quality and employee productivity.
Cooks Jobs in Canada (NOC 63200)
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Prefer 2-4 year culinary high school diploma or foreign equivalent.
- Previous experience in restaurant service and related food preparation positions.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of hot and cold dishes.
- Good working knowledge of accepted hygiene standards and health rules. Possibility to use slicers, blenders, blenders, food processors, etc.
- Capable of handling work in a fast-paced environment.
- Will be assigned in Ontario.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Salary: $15.50 – $15.75 per hour
Required Years of Experience: 1 year to 2 years of experience or in related field.
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com