Job ID 358622
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
Apply now and Get hired! Cooks Jobs in Canada (NOC 6322)
Cooks Jobs in Canada (NOC 6322)
- Responsible for creating delicious dishes for guests.
- Meal preparation includes weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients; preparing meals; cooking meals; checking ingredients for freshness; and arranging and garnishing dishes.
- Steaming, grilling, broiling, baking, or frying meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients
- Checking the freshness of food and ingredients.
- Dishes are arranged and garnished.
- Working well under pressure and within time constraints
- Making certain that the kitchen, equipment, and utensils are clean.
- Assisting the restaurant manager in leading and inspiring our kitchen staff.
- Amazing dishes have left our guests speechless.
Cooks Jobs in Canada (NOC 6322)
- High school diploma or an equivalent qualification is preferred.
- 2-4 year culinary school degree or foreign equivalency is preferred.
- Previous experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of hot and cold food preparation.
- Excellent working knowledge of accepted sanitation and health codes.
- Capability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, and other kitchen tools
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent Position
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
- 30 to 40 hours per week
Salary: $12 – $14.25/ Hour
Required Years of Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com