- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Industry IT/Computers
- Qualifications Certificate
Greentech is currently hiring for “Data Analyst” in Vancouver, BC
Greentech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes. Candidates who are authorized to work in Canada only can apply.
The Data Analyst, Insights is a part of the Insights Platform Project Team, under the Enterprise Applications Data Services team. Working in an agile environment, the Data Analyst, Insights will apply business analysis, statistical and advanced analytics methods to evaluate and assess complex and non-routine business problems to drive solution design for advanced analytics and AI/ML solutions. The Data Analyst, Insights will also help identify and elaborate potential use case opportunities that may be benefit from the support of advanced analytics.
This role will report to the Senior Manager, Data Services.
What you will do:
• Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and supporting presentation content to translate insights into actionable business solutions
• Produce visualizations and reports of conducted analysis to explain results and back up recommendations for next steps (further analysis, full solution build)
• Build statistical models that leverage tracked metrics from multiple business units and domains to identify key opportunities or progress areas from initiatives
• Actively seek and identify where data science can provide value to Nutrien and assist with the Insight backlog grooming and prioritization
• Engage with stakeholders to ensure that data insights are effectively communicated through the most appropriate data visualization and navigation tools
What you will bring:
• Background in Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Commerce, or Engineering
• 5+ years of experience with data analysis and modeling
• Experience in predictive modeling, time series forecasting and graph analytics
• Experience with dashboard and reporting tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
• Ability to discuss analytics and technicalities with a business audience
• Track record of successful execution in a team setting
• Strong communication skills with the ability to process and explain complex technical concepts and align the organization on decisions