Job ID 116007
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Dental hygienist (NOC 3222) for our client based in Canada – 02 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Dental hygienist
- patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse
- taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
- removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth
- applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
- teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;
(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
- making impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts (models of teeth used by dentists to evaluate patient treatment needs)
- performing documentation and office management activities
- Completion of a two- to three-year college dental hygiene program, approved by the governing board within the province or territory of residence, is usually required for dental hygienists.
- Dental therapists are required to complete a two- to three- year college diploma from an approved dental institution program.
- Licensing by the appropriate provincial or territorial regulatory body is required for dental hygienists.
- Licensure is required for dental therapists in Saskatchewan, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.