Job ID 359998
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Beauty and Wellness
- Provide high-quality facial treatments that address skincare concerns
- Performs professional quality facials, within scope of practice and licensing, based on member’s/guest’s individual needs
- Conduct consultations for clients with problem areas, advising how best to care for their skin
- Welcoming clients in a warm, friendly manner, accompanying them to and from treatment rooms, and thanking them sincerely on departure
- Remove hair by exfoliation, waxing, threading, or with chemicals
- Suggest various upgrades, such as the use of specialized skincare products
- Maintaining product knowledge to promote and sell spa and salon services, and retail product
- Adhering to esthetics policies pertaining to chemical usage, and cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance of equipment
- State licensure to practice as an esthetician
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetic services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License
- Proficient in performing all applicable treatments
- Skilled and knowledgeable regarding skincare products and cosmetics
- Have a neat and polished appearance
- Ability to stand for extended periods and to lift 50 pounds
- 2+ years of industry experience
Required Years of experience: 2 Years of experience
Salary: $11.81 – $15.00 / Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org