Job ID 356391
Career Level Manager
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED! Facility Operation and Maintenance Manager Jobs in Canada (NOC 0714)
Facility Operation and Maintenance Managers Jobs in Canada (NOC 0714)
- Overseeing and organizing all maintenance procedures and tasks.
- Tracking costs and managing the maintenance budget.
- Ensuring that all equipment is kept in working order.
- Establishing and carrying out maintenance procedures.
- Carrying out routine inspections of the facilities to find and fix issues.
- All installation and repair tasks are planned and managed.
- Ensuring that all departmental employees follow the safety guidelines.
- Ensuring a constant security presence.
- Determining repair cost estimates and assigning repair timelines.
- Keeping track of progress and creating daily maintenance logs.
- Keeping an eye on the inventory of equipment and putting orders for fresh supplies when needed.
- Managing parking facilities and ensuring space.
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations.
- Coordinating garbage disposal technique.
- Civil engineering degree or a closely related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in facility management
- Abilities in project management.
- Decent organizing abilities.
- Ability to multitask.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities.
- Time management skills.
- Strong familiarity with facility machinery and equipment.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills.
Terms of Employment
- Full time
- Permanent employment
- 40 hours per week
- Day, Evening, Morning
Required Years of experience: 1 – 2 Years of experience
Salary: $24.04 – $42.36 per hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org