Job ID 383159
Career Level Others
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Accounting and Finance
APPLY NOW AND GET HIRED! Financial Managers Jobs in Canada (NOC10010) *Jobs In-Demand*
Financial Managers Jobs in Canada (NOC 10010)
- Prepare operational reports, financial statements and forecasts.
- Ensure that legal financial requirements are met.
- Development of a financial information system.
- Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial statements and business processes.
- Analyze market trends to spot business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Support management in financial decisions.
- Updating knowledge of the financial system.
- Monitor day-to-day financial activities in the company.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modeling model for senior management.
- Assist in project analysis, confirm plans and ad hoc requests.
- Manage the company’s financial reporting, tracking and accounting systems.
- Ensure compliance with policies bookkeeping and regulatory requirements.
- Provide financial reports and explain financial information to management staff and suggest next course of action.
- Advising on investment activities and providing strategies that the company should adopt.
- Maintain the financial soundness of the organization.
- Analyze actual costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and business performance against the business plan.
- Developing trends and forecasts in corporate finance.
- Conduct review and assessment of cost reduction opportunities.
- Monitor the operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for achieving them.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Contact auditors to ensure proper oversight of the company’s finances is maintained.
- Talk to other departments, discuss company plans and agree on future paths to follow.
Financial Managers Jobs in Canada (NOC 10010)
- Proven experience as a CFO
- Experience in the financial industry with possible previous roles such as Financial Analyst
- Insights into financial trends both within companies and general market patterns
- Financial software competent people
- Strong communication, communication and presentation skills
- Manage, guide and direct employees to ensure the use of financial instruments proper financial processes
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Having a working knowledge of all laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance, accounting accounting or economics
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered plus
- FP&A, investment banking, business administration or management consulting experience.
Terms of Employment:
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Salary: $53.42 – $76.92 per hour
Required Years of Experience: 1 year to 2 years of experience or in related field.
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com