Job ID 74215
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Industry Installation, Maintenance and Repair
Floor Installer (NOC 2011)
Greentech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Floor Installer ( NOC 2011) for our client based in BC who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
- To meet with clients or contractors to determine the scope and budget of a flooring project
- Estimating material and labour costs.
- Inspecting and repairing damaged floor coverings.
- Inspecting, measuring and preparing surfaces to be covered.
- Installing carpeting, hard floors, trims and bases to floors or other surfaces.
- Suggest appropriate wood materials and a timeframe for a job
- Install a new floor or repair an existing floor.
- In new construction, you typically work in concert with other hardwood floor installers or carpentry professionals.
- On smaller jobs, such as installing a new floor in a client’s home or office, you may work independently.
- After you install flooring, your duties are to finish the wood by sanding and staining it according to specifications.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a two- to three-year apprenticeship program
or Over four years of work experience in the trade and some courses in floor covering installation are usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
- Trade certification for floor covering installers is compulsory in Quebec and available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
**Speaking Mexican is considered an asset.