Job ID 126194
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Floral Designer (NOC 5244) for our client based in Canada – 01 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech Resources is an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. GreenTech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Floral Designer
- Ensuring that flowers are properly watered and stored to prevent wilting.
- Selecting and arranging flowers and decorative items to create standard and customized floral arrangements.
- Serving in-store customers and processing payments.
- Maintaining an adequate supply of wires, foams, ribbons, tapes, and other decorative supplies.
- Ordering fresh flowers from wholesalers and growers as required.
- Maintaining an accurate record of floral arrangement orders, special requests, and delivery information.
- Advising customers on the proper care and maintenance of their selected floral arrangements.
- Consulting with clients to determine their preferences and specifications before designing customized floral arrangements.
- Skills are often learned through apprenticeship with a master craftsperson.
- Training programs are offered by artisan guilds, colleges and private studios.
- Creative ability and talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work, and knowledge of safe handling of material, tools and equipment are required.
- A college diploma in fine craft techniques may be required.