Job ID 71322
Career Level Executive
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
Food service supervisor (NOC 6311)
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring a Food service supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client based in BC who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP . GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians, patients in hospitals or other customers
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.