Job ID 106453
Career Level Officer
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) for our client based in Canada – 22 positions available who is ready to support an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
GreenTech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
Responsibilities for Food Service Supervisor
- Supervises employees engaged in serving food in hospital, nursing home, school, or similar institutions, and in maintaining cleanliness of food service areas and equipment: Trains workers in performance of duties.
- Assigns and coordinates work of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
- Supervises serving of meals.
- Inspects kitchen and dining areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met.
- Keeps records, such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
- Requisitions and inspects foodstuffs, supplies, and equipment to maintain stock levels and ensure standards of quality are met.
- May direct preparation of foods and beverages.
- May assist DIETITIAN, CLINICAL in planning menus.
- May interview, select, or hire new employees.
- When supervising workers engaged in tray assembly, may be designated Tray-Line Supervisor.