Job ID 349380
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
Company Name: Tokyo Express
Company Address: Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB T7X 4J3
Location of work: Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB
Number of job openings: 2
Job title: Food Service Supervisor
– Supervise and direct the daily activities and duties of the food service staff, including cooks and kitchen helpers
– Prepare ingredient and food service supply orders, and obtain necessary signage, documents, and supplies from corporate head office
– Make work schedules for all food service staff, scheduling them to best meet customer demand
– Follow-up with customer concerns or complaints
– Train food service staff in their required job duties, including required sanitation and safety protocols
– Maintain records of ingredient and material losses and requisition repairs for important kitchen equipment
Terms of employment: Full-time, permanent position; daytime, evening, and weekend shifts may be required; between 30-40 hours per week for full-time staff
Wage: $17.00-20.00/hour, based on experience and training
Education required: Must have completed high school education. Completion of college program in restaurant or management may substitute for required work experience.
Work experience required: Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience working in a food service setting is required.
Language requirement: Must be comfortable writing, speaking, and otherwise communicating in English.
How To Apply:
In-person: Unit 22 – 96 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove, AB between 12pm and 6pm
We encourage applications from under-represented populations, such as Indigenous Canadians, newcomers to Canada, and disabled people. We appreciate your interest in applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.