Job ID 378482
Experience 1-2 Years
Industry Restaurant/ Food Service/Hotel
Company Name: Tokyo Express
Company Address: 12816 137 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 4Y8
Location of work: 12816 137 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB
Number of job openings: 2
Job title: Food Service Supervisor
– Supervise and direct the daily activities and duties of the food service staff, including cooks and kitchen helpers
– Prepare ingredient and food service supply orders, and obtain necessary signage, documents, and supplies from corporate head office
– Make work schedules for all food service staff, scheduling them to best meet customer demand
– Follow-up with customer concerns or complaints
– Train food service staff in their required job duties, including required sanitation and safety protocols
– Maintain records of ingredient and material losses and requisition repairs for important kitchen equipment
Terms of employment: Full-time, permanent position; daytime, evening, and weekend shifts may be required; between 30-40 hours per week for full-time staff
Wage: $17.00-20.00/hour, based on experience and training
Education required: Must have completed high school education. Completion of college program in restaurant or management may substitute for required work experience.
Work experience required: Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience working in a food service setting is required.
Language requirement: Must be comfortable writing, speaking, and otherwise communicating in English.
How To Apply:
In-person: 12816 137 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB between 12pm and 6pm
We encourage applications from under-represented populations, such as Indigenous Canadians, newcomers to Canada, and disabled people. We appreciate your interest in applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Other jobs you may like
Cook Jobs in Canada (NOC 6322) Featured
- @ GreenTech Resources Ltd
- 2124 Broad St, Regina,Canada, S4P 1Y5