Job ID 351979
Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Plant crops as well as harvest them according to schedule
- Performing maintenance on the farm
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs
- Handling heavy machinery
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on farm equipment and tools
- Load agricultural products into trucks, and drive trucks to market or storage facilities
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding
- Perform tasks such as inspection, grading, sorting, and storage
- Previous experience in the farming industry
- Able to work long hours on location
- Excellent physical stamina
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of farming best practices
Required Years of experience: Less than 1 Year
Salary: $11.81 – $34.00 / Hour
Do follow us on our social media platforms for more job updates
We are a Canadian Immigration, Recruitment & Settlement company based in Canada with multiple branches across the globe. We help our clients who have decided to take the plunge and relocate to the land of opportunities, by offering services related to the scope of employment and education. We at GTR Worldwide ensure that we offer visa consultancy services pertaining to Canada in the best way to make immigrants feel at home. We assist a wide range of clients and agents from all over the world and work to build their strengths and confidence that would, in turn, help them to flourish in the country.
Disclaimer: The job postings published by GTR Worldwide on this website are for future openings. Postings are based on jobs that are in demand for the coming years in Canada. Due to high volumes of applications received, this website cannot guarantee if any of the positions are still open and employment to everyone applying for the positions.
GTR Worldwide is not responsible for the wages, working conditions, safety or any other aspects of employment. Every candidate is responsible to do their own research about the organization and make wise decisions before accepting any position or offer.
For your own safety and security, it is advised not to share your banking information on the website.
We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on any basis.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us by calling us on our toll-free number (1855-477-9797) or via email at email@example.com