- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Industry IT/Computers
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Greentech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Head of Machine Learning (Algorithm) for our client based in Seattle/San Jose . GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
Job Location – Seattle / San Jose
“Our client is an international B2C fast fashion e-commerce platform. The company mainly focuses on women’s wear, but it also offers men’s apparel, children’s clothes, accessories, shoes, bags and other fashion items. Our client mainly targets Europe, America, Australia, and the Middle East along with other consumer markets. The brand was founded in October 2008, and since then it has upheld the philosophy that “”everyone can enjoy the beauty of fashion.”” Its business covers more than 220 countries and regions around the world.
Now they are setting up the the IT technical team in West Coast of US to enhance their capability to support the fast growing business, and they are urgently hiring for the following position:
Head of Machine Learning (Algorithm)
1. Lead team in the application research, design, implementation, and optimization of e-commerce search and recommendation algorithms, complete business requirements, and implement application algorithms
2. Lead team to search and recommend effect evaluations, and continuous iterative optimization scenarios; the business data analysis
3. Explore cutting-edge algorithms, continuously evolve technologies, and explore and verify suitable algorithms and strategies for different business scenarios
4. Team building and management
Bachelor degree or above in computer, mathematics, or related major;
At least 5 years experience in search recommendation algorithm development;
Familiar with common AI algorithms, rich practical experience and research in machine learning, deep learning, search recommendation, NLP natural language processing, and other fields;
Logical thinker with the ability to find critical data and business specifications, able to recognize valuable patterns features from massive data;
Team management experience, a strong collaborator with a high sense of responsibility; able to work under pressure, strong logical thinking ability; learner and innovative mindset
Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese”
Salary – Negotiable