Job ID 96072
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Greentech resources are an established recruitment, immigration and settlement company with its Head office in Regina, SK, Canada. Established in 2016, we have our offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton and Mississauga. Greentech deals in foreign worker recruitment, settlement and immigration processes.
GreenTech Resources is currently hiring Head of Operations and Maintenance (Database) for our client based in Seattle/San Jose . GreenTech is a Foreign Worker Recruitment Company based in Regina.
Work Location: Seattle/San Jose
“Our client is an international B2C fast fashion e-commerce platform. The company mainly focuses on women’s wear, but it also offers men’s apparel, children’s clothes, accessories, shoes, bags and other fashion items. Our client mainly targets Europe, America, Australia, and the Middle East along with other consumer markets. The brand was founded in October 2008, and since then it has upheld the philosophy that “”everyone can enjoy the beauty of fashion.”” Its business covers more than 220 countries and regions around the world.
Now they are setting up the the IT technical team in West Coast of US to enhance their capability to support the fast growing business, and they are urgently hiring for the following position:
Head of Operations and Maintenance (Database)
1. Responsible for the management and maintenance of MySQL database, including the construction and deployment of MySQL database, data migration, online change, etc.
2. Responsible for the security management of MySQL database, ensuring the security of MySQL database and the protection of sensitive data
3. Responsible for MySQL database performance monitoring and optimization, fault handling, and disaster recovery
4. Responsible for slow query optimization of MySQL database, formulating specifications, and training for R & D
5. Improve the current MySQL database operation and maintenance system to provide high availability and high-performance MySQL database system services for business
1. Bachelor degree or above, Major in Computer Science, with more than 5 years of professional DBA experience
2. Mastery of Operation and architecture of MySQL database; having excellent abilities with MySQL database architecture;
3. Mastery with MySQL database performance tuning, monitoring, backup, exception handling, and fault recovery
4. Mastery with principles of MySQL replication and high availability, and be familiar with common high availability architectures
5. Familiar with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis, experience with maintenance is preferred
6. Proficient in using Python and shell development tool scripts. Experience in automatic operation and maintenance development is preferred
7. Maintenance of business system or e-commerce system with a large amount of data and high access is preferred
8. Experience in debugging MySQL source code is preferred
9. Team management experience, a strong sense of teamwork, high sense of responsibility, courage to bear pressure, positive and rigorous work, strong logical thinking ability, learning, and innovation ability
10. Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese”
Salary – Negotiable